A couple of weeks ago, I attending a virtual watercoloring session. It was refreshing to see old techniques brought to life again for me! The abstract watercoloring technique was one of these, and it inspired the card that follows.
- Very Vanilla Thick cardstock: 4-1/4" x 11", scored along the 11" side at 5-1/2"
- Very Vanilla cardstock: (could use more of the thick): 1/2" x 3"
- Polished Pink cardstock: 3-3/4" x 4-3/4"
- Mossy Meadow cardstock: 2-5/8" x 4-1/8"; 2" x 3-3/4"
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper: 2-1/2" x 4"
- Adhesive Sheets: 2" x 3-3/4"
Hope you'll enjoy the step-by-step technique video I put together.
Here are a couple of alternative projects with the same layout. The first simply in a different color combination: Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo & Garden Green.
By clicking on the product images below, you'll be taken directly to my site. Thanks!
Post a Comment